The Southeastern Conference would like to thank the University of Florida administration, faculty and staff, specifically the Florida Local Organizing Committee, for their tireless efforts associated with the 2015 SEC Symposium.
- Cammy Abernathy, Dean, College of Engineering [Chairperson]
- Jamie Kraft, Director, Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Lucinda Lavelli, Dean, College of Fine Arts
- Ferdinand Lewis, Lecturer, Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Erik Sander, Director, Engineering Innovation Institute
- Chris Silver, Dean, College of Design, Construction and Planning
The Southeastern Conference also appreciates the input and guidance of the SEC Symposium Advisory Board.
- Rob Morgan, University of Alabama
- Carol Reeves, University of Arkansas
- Dave Ketchen, Auburn University
- Cammy Abernathy, University of Florida
- Scott Shamp, University of Georgia
- Michael Tick, University of Kentucky
- Charles D’Agostino, Louisiana State University
- Clay Dibrell, University of Mississippi
- Jim West, Mississippi State University
- Mike McKean, University of Missouri
- Gerald McDermott, University of South Carolina
- Charles Noble, University of Tennessee
- Jere Cote, Texas A&M University
- David Owens, Vanderbilt University
Third SEC Symposium To Focus On Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship01.29.2015
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The third-annual Southeastern Conference (SEC) Symposium will be held September 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, and this year’s event is entitled Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy. Led by the University of Florida,...
SEC Symposium Poster Awards Announced09.23.2014
Six deserving individuals, selected from more than 80 entries, garnered Excellence in Poster Presentation honors on Tuesday to cap off the 2014 SEC Symposium at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. The posters, submitted and displayed by individuals from across the SEC’s 14 universities and...