The Southeastern Conference would like to thank the University of Florida administration, faculty and staff, specifically the Florida Local Organizing Committee, for their tireless efforts associated with the 2015 SEC Symposium.
- Cammy Abernathy, Dean, College of Engineering [Chairperson]
- Jamie Kraft, Director, Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Lucinda Lavelli, Dean, College of the Arts
- Erik Sander, Director, Engineering Innovation Institute
- Chris Silver, Dean, College of Design, Construction and Planning
- Amy Vigilante, Director, University Galleries
- Scott Wilson, Head, Jazz Studies
The Southeastern Conference also appreciates the input and guidance of the SEC Symposium Advisory Board.
- Rob Morgan, University of Alabama
- Carol Reeves, University of Arkansas
- Dave Ketchen, Auburn University
- Cammy Abernathy, University of Florida
- Bob Pinckney, University of Georgia
- Michael Tick, University of Kentucky
- Charles D’Agostino, Louisiana State University
- Clay Dibrell, University of Mississippi
- Jim West, Mississippi State University
- Mike McKean, University of Missouri
- Gerald McDermott, University of South Carolina
- Charles Noble, University of Tennessee
- Gerard Cote, Texas A&M University
- David Owens, Vanderbilt University
SEC Symposium Program Includes Participants From Each SEC University04.21.2015
The 2015 SEC Symposium, entitled Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy, will feature participants from all 14 Conference universities as presenters, moderators and panelists. The SEC Symposium, in its third year, will take place Sept. 20-22 at the Hyatt...
Third SEC Symposium To Focus On Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship01.29.2015
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The third-annual Southeastern Conference (SEC) Symposium will be held September 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, and this year’s event is entitled Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy. Led by the University of Florida,...