Using its SECU academic initiative, the Southeastern Conference sponsors, supports and promotes collaborative higher education programs and activities involving administrators, faculty and students at its fourteen member universities. The SEC also provides an online platform to showcase achievements of these individuals on regional, national and international levels.
- Highlight the endeavors and achievements of SEC faculty, students and universities
- Advance the academic reputation of SEC universities beyond their traditional regions
- Identify and prepare future leaders for high-level service in academia
- Increase the amount and type of education abroad opportunities available for students
- Provide opportunities for collaboration among SEC university personnel
SECU PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
SEC Symposium Day Three: Students A Central Focus For SEC Symposium09.22.2015
Students were a central focus for the 2015 Southeastern Conference Symposium, entitled Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy, which concluded on Tuesday at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students were among...
Texas A&M Students Win Entrepreneurial Pitch Competition09.21.2015
ATLANTA – Texas A&M University Ph.D. students Brandon Sweeney and Blake Teipel were selected as winners of the Student Entrepreneurial Pitch Competition on Monday, the second day of the 2015 Southeastern Conference Symposium at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. Sweeney and Teipel are both....