Using its SECU academic initiative, the Southeastern Conference sponsors, supports and promotes collaborative higher education programs and activities involving administrators, faculty and students at its fourteen member universities. The SEC also provides an online platform to showcase achievements of these individuals on regional, national and international levels.
- Highlight the endeavors and achievements of SEC faculty, students and universities
- Advance the academic reputation of SEC universities beyond their traditional regions
- Identify and prepare future leaders for high-level service in academia
- Increase the amount and type of education abroad opportunities available for students
- Provide opportunities for collaboration among SEC university personnel
SECU PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
SEC Symposium Program Includes Participants From Each SEC University04.21.2015
The 2015 SEC Symposium, entitled Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy, will feature participants from all 14 Conference universities as presenters, moderators and panelists. The SEC Symposium, in its third year, will take place Sept. 20-22 at the Hyatt...
Third SEC Symposium To Focus On Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship01.29.2015
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – The third-annual Southeastern Conference (SEC) Symposium will be held September 20-22 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, and this year’s event is entitled Creativity, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Driving a 21st Century Economy. Led by the University of Florida,...